Do you struggle with stress management and/or emotional regulation? Biofeedback utilizes research proven tools for helping people learn to decrease symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Biofeedback focuses on the connection between your mind (e.g. thoughts) and your body (e.g. heart rate variability), allowing you to gain greater psychological and physiological control of your self.
Psychological Outcomes of Biofeedback:
- Increased self-awareness
- Ability to regulate mood
- Decreased reactivity to stressors
- Increased sense of control
- Increase in control of pain level and stress level
- Less emotional and psychological agitation
Physiological Outcomes of Biofeedback:
- Restore health functioning and balance within the autonomic system
- Ability to activate your body’s natural relaxation response
- Decrease in the Human Stress Response and it’s potential toll on your body
- Less physical agitation
Feeling stressed? Learn more about how to better manage its effects on you.
This video teaches you about stress and the impact it has on your body. It also reviews techniques involved in HRV Biofeedback Training and how it can help you to better manage your emotions and stress.
Watch this video to learn more about the heart and the mind-body connection. http://vimeo.com/15970343
Please visit www.heartmath.org for more information on the benefits of HRV Biofeedback.