Work / Life Balance
We live in a busy, fast-paced world and therapy can be a place where you take time for yourself to reflect on the life you live versus the life you want.
Take a moment now to reflect on a few questions to help you assess your own balance between work and your life:
- Are you satisfied in your work; marriage/relationships; environment; leisure time; spirituality; health?
- Are there any of those areas where you do not feel you are spending enough time or attention?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and stressed in juggling the demands in your life?
- Do you have time to do the things you enjoy?
- Do you often have conflict or strain in your relationships with others?
- Are you having difficulty feeling relaxed or sleeping?
If you notice these questions are raising some red flags within you it might be helpful to talk to someone about how to find a happier and healthier balance between the competing demands in your life.
Many people have many competing demands in their life including: spouses, children, career goals, deadlines, cleaning your house, volunteering, self care and the list goes on… Work/Life balance is about learning to find your own equilibrium between the many things that pull your attention and time.
For more information on our counseling services and scheduling, please contact us to schedule today.
View our Blog
The first day of school is a joyous occasion for many children, but it can be a bittersweet time for parents. After all, it means saying goodbye to their little ones for several hours each day. For some parents, the separation can be difficult to cope with. They may feel sad, lonely, or even anxious. […] The post The Back-to-School Blues: How Parents Can Cope With Separation from Their Child… [more+]